1. "EDU360" means the entity or person with whom you have entered into this agreement; the title "EDU360" where used in this document refers to the registered business, EDU THREE SIXTY ENTERPRISE.
2. "Course" means the EDU360 course your child(ren) is attending or enrolling on.
3. "Enrolment Form" means the online form relating to the enrolment of the student on the course, by the Parent.
4. "Fee" means the monetary cost per course as specified on the enrolment form.
5. "Coach" means the individual(s), employed by EDU360 to teach the Course.
6. "Parent" means a parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract.
7. "Student" means the child attending the course, whose details are specified by the Parent or Carer on the Enrolment Form,
8. "Premises" means the venue where the Course takes place.
1. All those wishing to attend any EDU360 Courses must agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The Terms shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Parent upon payment of the Fee by or on behalf of the Parent.
2. EDU360 shall not be liable for either death or personal injury suffered by any student except as may arise through the negligence of EDU360. Parents and the student agree to notify EDU360 of special dietary needs, allergies or other medical conditions where special arrangements have to be made.
3. Students will be under the supervision of the EDU360 employed coaches/chaperones and students will comply to reasonable instructions from the coaches/chaperones to ensure their well-being.
4. By enrolling with EDU360, the student, the parents, guardians, or carers for the student, consent to the reasonable use of the student's details and academic achievements, including photographs, video, and electronic images of students and visitors taken on EDU360 premises, class, and events for database, marketing, and promotional purposes without any compensation.
5. Whilst every effort will be taken to maintain the consistency of the Coaches during the Course, EDU360 unreservedly retain the right to change the coaching staff where necessary.
6. Any damage done to the property/equipment, by the student, will be held responsible by the student and charges of repair will be borne by parents.
7. For any inquiry relevant to customer service can be made through by sending an email to email@example.com or through whatsapp: +601162820116
REPLACEMENT / MISSED CLASSES [Applicable for Kota Damansara Center only, no replacement classes for schools]
1. A student is entitled to replacement of missed lessons, up to maximum 2 lessons.
2. In general, a maximum of 2 lessons are to be replaced in the replacement week(the week after the course is completed).
3. 2 lessons will be replaced using 1 session's time(1.5 hours).
4. Certain lessons are not eligible for replacement, these lessons are the competition practice session and the actual competition session.
COURSE TERMINATION POLICY
• Full Refund
EDU360 does NOT provide any full refunds for any of the courses your child has enrolled to, regardless the classes are attended or not.
Parents may request to withdraw their child(ren) from the class for any reason. Withdrawal notice must be made in writing to EDU360 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cash Refund:
The portion of the course fee to be refunded is 30% of the remaining unattended class for any of the course and will be prorated based on the price per class indicated in the invoice.
The transfer will be processed within seven (7) working days from the withdrawal confirmation to your chosen Malaysian bank account.
• Credit Transfer:
At any time parents are eligible to transfer the remaining classes to other students which
- is not a current EDU360 student
- has not been in any of EDU360 trial sessions
The remaining classes will be converted to credits based on the price per class indicated in the invoice, and 10% of the amount will be deducted as transfer fee.